Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daddy Headstands

I swear, as soon as the girls get out of the bathtub, their crazies come out.  Rachel, especially, runs around like a naked banshee and Elizabeth begins singing through her repertoire of songs with accompanying dance moves.  Somewhere in the mix, they get dressed and ready for bed, but mostly Scott and I just like sitting and taking it all in.

I'm not sure how we got started on gymnastics the other night, but donkey kicks turned into headstands and Elizabeth was so excited that her daddy could do one.  Yep...he's still got it.

You'll notice that she didn't ask her mommy...ooooohhhhh noooooo.  

And if you're wondering, yes, I warn Rachel daily...hourly...minutely...I warn her MINUTELY that she will pinch her fingers in those closet doors and she has about a million times.  It drives me crazy and all the bedrooms have those doors and for some reason, they like to play in them. 

Anyway...enjoy the headstand!  Well, and my husband being a great daddy...which he eternally is.  

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: