Monday, November 10, 2014

The New Master

Oh yes...you've been waiting for this.  And I've been busy doing everything but writing.

Actually, I've really wanted to get the house finished and all pretty and THEN post pictures.  But I've finally come to the realization that THAT just wasn't going to happen.  So you get to see it as it actually is.

You know, everyone asks me how it is now that the addition is built.  And let me tell you...it's life changing.  We have so much space now and everything gets to have a home.  I'm unpacking boxes from when we moved in!  The whole process is time consuming, but in a very good way.  This is the entrance to the rest of the house - there used to be a wall there.  I love that we carried the same flooring and color through.  It really makes it all look like it's supposed to be there.  Well, I think so.  ;)

The master bedroom is where the dogs live, mainly because it's the only room that has carpeting downstairs.  It's a shag and has a lot of different colors in it.  Which is good...because it hides the dirt...ha!

View from the bathroom.  The window looks out onto the deck.

Into the hallway.  That's her, "Mama, I need a snack" face.  

Tina's corner.  "Oh, you're doing a photo shoot?  I won't get up.  Don't worry."

Ok, that's one room down, about a million to go.  Thanks for being patient with me, dear friends!  And thanks for loving on us through the renovation!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment