Friday, July 8, 2011

Sick, Rainy Friday

Well, we woke up this morning to a sick little punkin.

One visit to the pediatrician and a rainy forecast later and I think we're just going to lay low - which is just fine with me, considering I am so sore from getting back into my workouts this week that I can barely move.  

I had purposely lifted heavy legs yesterday because we were planning to meet our good friend Frankie for a visiting / recovery walk today.  Sometimes you just need those...for the body and the spirit.  Good thing that good friends readily give out rain checks.  

So it'll be the house, my children and my old buddy Clorox this afternoon.  Good thing I have a helper with the laundry...

You'll notice Butch is supervising in the background

Hmmm...I wonder if mom will mind if I just mix up these clean and dirty baskets...

To wear or not to wear...

Here, Mama...I think these are yours!
Thank you for everyone who made suggestions on my curtains yesterday.  I'm not sure why this is such a mind-numbing process.  Perhaps I watch too much HGTV for my own good, which causes me to put such high pressure on something as minute as curtains.  

Although I'm really not the type to change furniture around or switch up window treatments often, so chances are, we're going to have to live with this decision for a while.  Thank you so much for your feedback and I can't wait to go through the rest of the house with you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment