Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday stumbles

I'm so glad I compiled this list as I read through my random stops all week.  Currently, Elizabeth is running in circles around the living room while stomping crayons into the rug...must have mixed some caffeine into the eggs again.  

Enjoy!!  And thanks Simply Staci!

So the other day, I bought 8 whole roaster chickens at Kroger (manager's special on all natural Tyson...hello, freezer!!) and the check-out lady made the comment, "Ugh chicken...there's just so much you can do with chicken..."  Are you kidding me, lady?  There IS so much you can do with one chicken!!  Very funny that I saw this link later that day.  

Amy was back this week with her 21 Toddlers blog, trying to talk me out of saying "No," to my kids.  I'm hoping these stupid rubber band welts aren't permanent.   However, I did catch myself...a lot...(I refer back to Exhibit A and the crayons being ground into my carpet...)

We buy into Dave Ramsey when it comes to financial advice and are currently working on our debt snowball.  He featured this article this week and I'm just curious if anyone has ever purchased identity theft insurance?

I don't scrapbook or craft, yet I love looking at these crafting websites.  I think in my perfect world, I could do this stuff, but I just don't have it in me.  However, I was so excited to run across this tutorial on how to make a blog banner...because some of you have such cute ones and I didn't have a clue.  So, maybe I shall attempt this when I have a spare hour...or six...

This one needs no introduction...so cute!  I think I'll try these to send into Scott's office.

This was one of the cutest blogs I follow and her pictures are really incredible.  Check out this collection of spring flowers - especially the orange mama and baby...just precious.

Enjoy!  And don't be afraid to leave them a note if you enjoy their posts...everyone loves comments for their hard work!

Now, to dig out my steam cleaner...

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a way to spruce up my blog so I'm excited about the blog header tutorial! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog header link-- that looks really sharp!

    ReplyDelete