Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scott + Me + 300 Workout = Down for the Count!

Today, Scott and I did the workout that the actors used to train for the movie 300.  I would type more about this, but even my fingertips are sore tonight!  

We sat in the sauna for five minutes, ran a mile on the treadmill as fast as we could and then went into the workout.  We were done in an hour.  I think these guys from 300 had to complete the workout in ten minutes.  Shew!!  (Now they would have been working as individuals and partnering up takes you a little longer...although I have no idea how you'd do this without breaks!)

Here is the link to the workout with an instruction video.  Let me know if you try it!


I'm going to collapse now...  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. haha a good friend of mine sent me that workout about 2 weeks ago. i have yet to attempt it...

    ReplyDelete