Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend workout!

I love Saturday workouts because I get to go to the gym with my husband.  There is something very powerful about working out with your spouse - I think it helps all aspects of your marriage.  Plus, Scott and I count it as a date, since we get to drop off the girls at the nursery!  

He put together a great workout for us on Saturday and I just wanted to share it with you.  Of course, you could do it with any partner or even by yourself.  Enjoy!

5 minutes - sit in sauna (we were both a little sinusy)
5 minutes - run on treadmill (I ran at 5.5)
Rotate through 4 times:
     10 - Dumbell 1-arm snatches (after last one, keep your arm up and do...)
     10 - 1-arm military presses
     10 - Large box jumps
     10 - Jump lunges
     Rest one minute in between sets
     3 x 10 Standing calf press
Superset 3 times:
     12 - Incline DB press
     12 - DB RDL's
Rotate 3 times:
     Kimora crunches (keep feet on the floor) - 10, 8, 6
     Scissor legs - 10, 8, 6
     Second plank - 1 min, 45 sec, 30 sec

Shew!  Please let me know if you have questions!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment