Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My New Maid(s)

Before you ask, yes, she IS available and NO, she's not cheap!




Why hello, Mother...I was just thinking that I would wash my hands in the sink instead of the bathroom to save you the trouble of having to mop up two floors.  You are welcome!




Hey!  What is this??!!




So fun to squeeze and then put back in the water and fill up again!




I wish I was a little bit taller...  Actually, I think I was trying to capture the collecting pool of water around the chair.




Uh oh...captain little sister to the rescue.




Don't worry, Elizabeth, I will just (grunt) bulldoze over this chair (grunt) and help you with whatever fun thing you are doing.




Um, Mama...when I squeeze this out over the floor, water gets everywhere. 




See like this??  The inspector couldn't resist checking it out for herself.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment