Friday, August 19, 2011

I Have Determined...

That I need to pack snacks to send with my children for the whole hour they're in the Y nursery...this is after yesterday when I witnessed my 18-month-old scavenging under the high chair to eat the other children's leftovers.  *joy*

That we need a bigger bed.  Not because we are crowded sleeping-wise, but I don't think this laundry sorting business is going to get any easier...


That Rachel requires breakfast on the table as soon as her little feet hit the floor.  No exceptions.  So funny how this kid's entire life has revolved around food (please reference determination number one).




So you're telling me that it's not ready yet??




Please, please, please make me some eggs and toast!!
That my children are on a low carb diet.  Seriously...who eats a sandwich and leaves the bread??  My children, that's who...



That Butch will never fit through the kitty door...and he will probably never stop trying.


That a single cookie will immediately find it's way to my rear end - I don't even think it gets digested before it goes to fat stores.  Gotta love 30's metabolism...although I'm pretty sure it gets better from here...

That my husband and I have some strange pillow talk.  Last night, Scott wanted to have a serious discussion about why I wasn't incorporating the Versa Climber or kettle bells into my every day workout.  He really wasn't accepting the fact that I didn't like the things.  I think this probably came directly after I was complaining about the found cookie evidence on my thighs...

That my children are weird...



That Fridays are wonderful and I'm thankful for you!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs! It's nice to know that mom's feel very similar about life. We are not alone :^)

    ReplyDelete