Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I just blogged...to say...I love you...

Come on, you know you want to sing it...


So I have a confession to make - we are heading to the beach tomorrow.  I KNOW!  I'm not sure who is more excited, Elizabeth and Rachel or Scott and me FOR Elizabeth and Rachel.  This being said, I am no where near packed, haven't cleaned the house, or finished the laundry or taken the little snooze I've promised myself since my alarm went off at 6:30 a.m.  I haven't made the list for our little neighbor who is going to be keeping an eye on the dogs and I'm not really sure where the sunscreen is in our house. 

Oh, and we have doctor's appointments today for the girls.

And I have two lessons...

I know, I'm a crazy person.

And speaking of crazy people, why do my children kick their stubbornness and tantrums up a notch when they see me trying to get stuff done?  It's like they have a 6th little sense...

So I am putting you on the back burner, my friends, but I promise that I have lots to tell you about this trip and beach trips of the past and many other things I've already written up in my head.  It will just have to wait...but until then, I leave you with my youngest, who said, "I love you" for the first time on Sunday, which was just the perfect little music to mommy's ears.

You know, because we all need to hear, "I love you," and maybe you, too, are in need at right this very moment.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I just adore your family! Thanks for the smile! ENJOY THE TRIP!!!!

    ReplyDelete