Friday, April 29, 2011

This and that

I feel like today is going to be full of packing and cleaning and packing...oh my!  News on the house hunt is that we submitted an offer that was accepted and now we're going through all the pre-closing requirements.  So hopefully, we will be all moved and settled by mid-June!  The best news is that it is 10 miles from Scott's work.  10 miles!!  Right now, he travels between 45 minutes - 1 hour one way (with traffic) so this will indeed be a blessing. 

Therefore, if you don't hear from me, you know where I am.  Packing - which requires it's own amount of lifting and sweating and stress!  

Well, and this weekend, we have Elizabeth's little gymnastics "fun meet."  A two-year-old recital...I'm going to have to break out the nice camcorder for this one.  

I have to share just a couple things with you though...  

Amy, from May All Beings Be Well, is running in the Music City half marathon this weekend, which was her goal at the beginning of this running journey.  Good luck, Amy!

Once a Month Mom posted this recipe for Apple Chicken Nuggets and I have to admit, I am intrigued.  Chicken nuggets are one of the few things Elizabeth will eat...from McDonalds or Chick Fil-A, of course.  So I'm going to see if I can fool her with these...

Scott's cousin Amy posted this article on her Facebook wall on The New Food Fight.  Nothing like an article on food to scare the tar out of you.  Did I mention the new house already had raised gardening beds??

I follow another blog that has been featuring ideas to save money on whole foods, but I can't find it now.  I'll share her next post on the Facebook page.  Speaking of which, if you want to "friend" the blog page on FB, sometimes I throw deals on there that I see that have to do with eating well or fitness (since that combines my obsessions with health and coupons) that are too time specific to put on here.  Well, plus it gives me a little boost when I see new people join...ha!

Ok, gotta run.  Elizabeth has found her whistle and Rachel is taking a nap.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment