Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bunnies

Because my mom bought these bunny ears from the dollar section at Target, I'm dedicating this post to her.  Of course, the girls wouldn't touch these until AFTER Easter, but I thought these were cute shots, none-the-less.  Of course, if they look FILTHY, it's because they are.  We just got in from playing outside, eating Popsicles and Elizabeth bathed in painted with finger paints at the Y today.


Seriously, what are these things and what am I supposed to do with them?
Wazzzupppppp???
Wazzzuuuuuppppp????  (I couldn't get these two shots the same again if I tried!)
No, you look funnier...No YOU look funnier...
Little bunny kisses
All done, Mama
Seriously, no more cuteness...
You are a weird, weird little girl...

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest post ever!!! ;) Well, they all are cute when of your girls...but seriously, these pictures of the girlies are SUPER DUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Thanks girls! I just can't believe they played with them...they've been on the shelf forever!!

    ReplyDelete