Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Surprises

Don't you just love getting surprise packages in the mail?  My friend Erin has two little boys and we've gotten to be close blog / Facebook / email friends and she totally surprised us with a little Easter package containing the cutest little lambs you've ever seen.  She even stitched their names on them!  Of course, they love them and I just think they are precious.  Thank you, Erin, for such a thoughtful gift.  I'm so glad that I am surrounded by such loving and crafty people!

ERS:  What is it, Mama?  Me:  It's a lamb, honey.  ERS:  It's a yam...

Here, Rachel, you hug you yam yike dis. 

*Cue Rachel trying to hug the lamb*

See Rachel?  You hug it!  See??

Here, yet me have yours...

Hey mom...can I see that camera?

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! THose are totally cute...and even better that they have their names/initials on them! Cute! Happy Easter, Shipman family!

    ReplyDelete