Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!

The meaning of Easter really hit me like a brick once I became a parent.  We are so thankful for this day to celebrate the blood of Jesus and give thanks for God's amazing grace and sacrifice.  We had a great morning and actually made it to church on time and then had a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel, thanks to Grandma Le-Le's gift cards!  The girls looked adorable, thanks to dresses provided by Robin.  Rachel's was a hand-me-down from Miss Sophie and then she sent this dress to Elizabeth so she wouldn't feel left out.  She got so many compliments on it!  The hat didn't make it to church - I forgot about it, to be honest.  But I got some pictures once we got home.

The girls and mommy

The girls and daddy












Why, in the world, does everything go in her mouth?!

Quiet...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment