Top ten reasons to workout with your spouse
1. "Free" date -
2. Helps practice restraint - I'm tempted to be a chatty Cathy
3. Breaking a sweat together makes you think about breaking a sweat together.
4. Mixes it up.
5. Few arenas I can pat my husband's rear end in a public place. After a good squat is one of those times
6. Reminds me why I love him -
"Shew, my legs feel like jello"
*Stares at me like I have three heads* "I attempt to feel like that every day."
7. Builds respect. At least for me, there's not a lot of opportunities to truly build respect for my husband other than watching him work. I used to feel this way watching him coach and now as I watch him be a daddy (since I don't see him at his job).
8. Provides yet another goal we can work towards together.
9. Splitting a fruity, delightful post workout shake
10. Displays a positive example for your kids.