Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Easter Bunny...late for a very important date...again!

As usual, I'm about a day late and a dollar short with this post.  I had meant to get it up on Easter until a series of events prevented me from doing so.  I'll spare you the gory details but will just let you know that it has something to do with cranky kids, an epic fight over wearing sweaters over Easter dresses, plastic eggs invaded by ants, a mountain of laundry and a video that wouldn't upload.  

You get the general picture, right?

Anyway, I simply wanted to get Easter pictures so I could update you on our growing family.  We do this every year and I love looking back at the old shots to compare how the girls have grown.  However, after our impromptu 3 a.m. family reunion the night before, they were a little fussy after church and not quite as photogenic as you might imagine.

It took some doing to get this bow back in Rachel's hair after she had ripped it out after church.  Caleb also looks thrilled.  Then again, you are now witness to Rachel bopping him on the head.

My turn with the three kiddos.  Elizabeth's expression kills me here.  I seem to remember her saying, "Is it lunch time, yet??" 


So we took these two pictures and I remember looking at them on the camera and thinking, that is kind of a neat, foggy effect.  I don't have full mastery of this new camera yet and just figured I'd hit a wrong button or setting.  Either way, I didn't think they looked bad enough to retake shots and people might just think I was artsy-fartsy.


But then I was trying to take this picture of the girls drinking out of the Easter cups their Aunt Andrea gave them - which spill like a champ on the carpet, just in case you're wondering - and noticed it was just as foggy as the others.

In my head, I thought, It's like the lens is smudged or something, but how would that happen...

At the same time, I turned the camera over to reveal itty-bitty finger prints all over the thing.  And a certain incriminating video... thought you might enjoy.


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment